You are here
USD60,000 - USD65,000
- Fairfield County real estate company
- Looking for a leasing professional with commercial experience
About Our Client
Fairfield County real estate company
- Abstract and input all rental obligations related to leases and all other important lease information.
- Review recovery clauses, calculate actual recovery expenses for each tenant, and review caps, base years, and non-standard exclusions.
- Maintain the integrity of lease data file systems. Within the accounting software systems, maintain a summary of critical dates and lease clauses.
- Coordinate with property accountants to process any one-time or manual tenant charges in the system.
- Setup and update all monthly charge steps for auto posting at the first of every month.
- Facilitate, track routing, and signature of various documents/forms/lease documents.
- File, fax, scan copy, and distribute lease documents and other correspondence for execution and distribution.
- Maintain overall control of original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease files.
- Receive and setup all lease documents into corporate electronic file cabinet in accordance with system requirements.
- Assist Commercial Property Manager and Retail Development Director with all aspects of processing lease documents through lease execution.
- Utilize, update, and manage all tools and resources available to manage workload, including checklists, databases, logs and/or other related reporting tools.
- Work with other company departments, i.e., accounting and asset management as necessary.
- Prepare, process, and distribute communication with Commercial Tenants as it relates to monthly rent statements, late notices, CAM reconciliations, percentage rent, and gross sales reporting.
- Prepare, process, and distribute CAM estimates for current tenants and annual CAM reconciliations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. BA/BS with related experience preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in commercial real estate required.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with property management systems - Yardi software experience preferred.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent, quality work product to commercial property managers, brokers, attorneys and clients.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to think independently while working within a group.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package