You are here
About Our Client
Our client buys, upgrades and manages residential properties. The company owns 50,000 apartments in across Europe and the United States.
Our client focuses on residential properties in New York with strong growth and potential of upgrading.
- Present properties to prospective tenants in Manhattan and possibly Brooklyn
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Determine the needs, living standards, and economic standards of prospect customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
The Successful Applicant
Leasing Associate needs to have:
- 1-3 years of real estate experience
- College Degree
- Have interpersonal and persuasive skills
What's on Offer
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary with a bonus and health-care.