You are here
- Leasing Representative
- Rent Stabilization
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Real Estate and Property business managing some of the most celebrated properties in Manhattan, New York.
The Leasing Representative is expected to maintain all Residential Files, oversee the lease signing process, and all its details and produce requisite reports. A college degree is preferable as is familiarity with the NYC rental market; NYS Real Estate Licensed Sales experience is a plus as well.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong administrative skills
- Professional and pleasant phone manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision as well as to seek help when required
- 3-5 years experience preferred in the NYC rental market
- Bachelors Degree preferred
What's on Offer
For the successful Leasing Representative our client is willing to offer an excellent salary along with a competitive benefit package, coupled with the opportunity for growth.