You are here
- NYC Luxury Real Estate Management Company
- Residential Units
About Our Client
A NYC based property management firm that has been in business since 1958, and has earned a reputation as being one of the largest privately owned residential management and leasing firms in the New York metropolitan area.
The Leasing Representative is expected to maintain all Residential Files, oversee the lease signing process and all its details and produce requisite reports.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified applicants must display the following skills:
- proficiency in Microsoft Office
- strong administrative skills
- professional and pleasant phone manner
- be a quick learner
- be able to help applicants in the application process
- possess strong organizational skills
- maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- possess strong analytical and communication skills
- ability to work with little supervision as well as to seek help when needed
- ability to work and think independently
- ability to work well with others in the team and in other departments
- dependable and highly motivated
- a minimum of 5 years' experience in the NYC rental market
What's on Offer
This full time position offers an excellent benefits package that includes health insurance, a 401k match, a fun and intense working environment, as well as growth opportunity.