You are here
One of the Worlds Largest Private Equity Firms
Seeking an experienced paralegal
About Our Client
* Major Financial Institution * Invests in multiple asset classes: Private Equity, Energy, real estate and hedge funds * Supporting their legal, compliance and regulatory issues. * Global presence.
- Knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
- Draft compliance-related memorandum in correspondence to U.S. and foreign banks in regards to ownership for the holding companies portfolio companies.
- Maintain status as a registered investment advisor.
- Form, maintain and dissolve entities.
- Responsible for reviewing fund legal documents.
- Coordinate and synchronize the administration of the entire life cycle of a fund both internally and externally.
- Assist in Board materials including board and committee minutes for 40Act registered companies
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3 years of experience in either a Law Firm or In-House setting. * Contract review specifically Non-Disclosure Agreements. * Excellent communication skills. * Self-start with an attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with benefits.