You are here
One of the Worlds Largest Private Equity Firms
Seeking an experienced paralegal
About Our Client
This Private Equity firm is considered to be one of the world's best, and maintains over a $50 Billion portfolio. The firm invests in Energy, Financial Services, Health-care, Technology and Industrial/Business Services.
- Knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
- Draft compliance-related memorandum in correspondence to U.S. and foreign banks in regards to ownership for the holding companies portfolio companies.
- Maintain status as a registered investment advisor.
- Form, maintain and dissolve entities.
- Responsible for reviewing fund legal documents.
- Coordinate and synchronize the administration of the entire life cycle of a fund both internally and externally.
- Assist in Board materials including board and committee minutes for 40Act registered companies
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in either a Law Firm or In-House setting.
- Contract review specifically Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-start with an attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation with Full Benefits.