You are here
Leading Global Investment firm
Seeking a junior legal analyst
About Our Client
Small to Mid-Sized investment firm - former subsidiary of a Global Investment Bank has spun off on its own and is looking to grow their Legal Department. With over $30 Billion of assets under management, the firm is looking to continue its growth in the market.
- Support the General Counsel and other Senior Counsel members.
- Extensive amount of Fund maintenance.
- Form, Manage, maintain and dissolve entities or funds in a number of jurisdictions.
- Assist in resolutions, regulatory filings.
- Compliance related functions - KYC request in regards to new investors.
- Maintain the firms extensive legal database.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an elite university
- Strong legal background - AMLAW 100 firm preferred.
- Confident, well presented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with Discretionary bonus package.