You are here
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal
Experience Paralegal helping medium size business
Experience in In-house role
About Our Client
Start up business that develops and provides apps for online costumers.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats in a small team that works together closely on planning, management in legal administration and execution
- Experience providing legal review and ensure compliant within the US
- Prepare documentation according to legal standards
- Be able to help on different projects established by the business
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 Years of experience in paralegal role or legal support
- Time management and multi-tasking skills -- ability to effectively multitask, juggle shifting priorities, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Interested in working for a start up business that demands high energy,ability to work on a team environment and with excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Great team environment full with entrepreneur mindset people that enjoy team work and fresh energy.