You are here
Leveraged Finance Analyst
Debt Capital Markets
About Our Client
Our client is a premier Investment Banking Boutique with an impressive M&A track record and over 2,000 employees globally. The Leveraged Finance team was started by two former Bulge Bracket MDs looking to expand the junior team to support deal flow.
- Analyzing industry and company-specific information, including detailed research and analysis of financial statements
- Work directly with the group's senior professionals and be involved with all aspects of LevFin transactions
- Create marketing materials across all product types
- Analyze industry trends and market dynamics
- Preparing client presentations and interacting with senior bankers, clients, lawyers and accountants
- Involved in all aspects of deal execution
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience at a ECM/DCM desk within an investment bank is desirable
- Interest in macro-economic market trends and themes
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as a part of a small team with top company executives and senior management
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in finance/economics from a top 50 finance program
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive familiarity with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word. Familiarity with Thomson/Factset and Bloomberg a plus.
- Trying to avoid a work visa sponsorship
What's on Offer
excellent growth opportunity