You are here
Liquidity Risk Analyst
Great opporunity with a Leading Investment Bank
Liquidity Risk Analyst position with growth potential.
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services firm located in Westbury, NY.
The Liquidity Risk Analyst responsibilities include:
- Assist with processing of LCR calculations on a monthly basis.
- Assist with production of the Liquidity Management reports.
- Assist in building, testing, and running of new regulatory reports including the 2052A and NSFR.
- Ensure compliance with existing and new liquidity regulatory requirements.
- Assist in interest rate risk management process.
- Liaise between Asset Liability and Liquidity Management teams to gather requirements for liquidity risk reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Liquidity Risk reporting and analysis preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Ability to apply fundamental financial analysis and accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure for the Liquidity Risk Analyst position.