You are here
Liquidity Risk Manager
- Senior position with a great firm
- High visability role
About Our Client
My client is an Investment Bank located in New York, New York looking for a Liquidity Risk Manager.
- The Liquidity Risk Manager will assist in the establishment of the liquidity risk management framework and controls for US Operations as required by the US Enhanced Prudential Standards for FBOs
- Partner in conducting independent oversight and review of US funding and liquidity management functions (Treasury, ITS, CFG etc.)
- Participate in facilitating and conducting independent review of:
o Methods and models used to manage liquidity (e.g., cash flow projections, LCR, NSFR computations etc.);
o The Contingent Liquidity Plan; and
o Liquidity Stress Tests.
- Contribute to establishing and monitoring of liquidity limits.
- Aid in the review and assessment of the liquidity impact of new products and business lines on the liquidity of US Operations relative to established liquidity risk tolerance.
- Help establish and monitor of the risk control framework for interest rate risk in the banking book for US Operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience in liquidity and interest rate risk management at a large financial institution.
- Knowledge of and experience with US bank regulations for liquidity, capital and interest rate risk management
- Understanding of cash flow projections, LCR, NSFR computations, etc.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the Liquidity Risk Manager a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.