You are here
USD1 - USD1,000,000
International Law Firm
Seeking Experienced Litigation Paralegal
About Our Client
- The firm advises and counsels individuals on employment agreements, compensation arrangements, and severance plans; and it represents employees in all substantive areas of law, including discrimination and harassment.
- The firm currently has over 50 attorneys and ten practice groups covering a wide range of issues.
- Assist in case investigation and development, conduct factual and legal research, interviews, information gathering, and analysis.
- Draft, proofread, and format routine correspondence and documents for filing in accordance with applicable rules.
The Successful Applicant
- Commitment to promoting workers' rights.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
Company offers competitive salary and benefits package.