You are here
Loan and Lending Assistant
Lending Assistant for a growing Commerical Real Estate Private Equity
Fantastic opportunity to work in multiple areas of Commercial Real Estate
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment firm, based in Austin who are currently seeking a highly experienced banking and lending professional to join their growing finance team as a Lending Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused banking and lending candidate to have wider exposure to asset and portfolio management and act as an integral part of the Loan and Deal close processes.
The Lending assistant will have a direct report into and support the COO and to other loan officers within the business. Utilizing the strong banking, loan and credit background the candidate will be responsible for:
- Prepare and review all account documentation pertinent to loans.
- Review loan files to ensure the completeness of the file, and that all collateral has been properly secured.
- Verify the real estate taxes on residential real estate loans.
- Update collateral values, as needed, on commercial and other loans and leases.
- Perform and assist with construction loan portfolios including loan inspections for residential and commercial real estate loans.
- Liaise with external Attorneys and Title companies acting as the closing coordinator for all incoming real estate deals.
- Order and coordinate third party reports such as UCC searches, credit reports, and OFAC information.
The Successful Applicant
The Candidate will come from Either a Banking or Credit union background focusing on lending. Alongside this a good knowledge of Commercial Real Estate Transactions would be advantageous. Alongside the successful candidates must have:
- Good Banking and loan reviewing experience
- Previous work experience from a credit union
- Worked closely with external vendors, Title companies and Attorneys
- experience of administration on closing commercial loans and deals.
- Strong background in Commercial Lending.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a competitive base salary and a significant opportunity to be exposed to large scale commercial real estate transctions.