You are here
- Opportunity to work with a top-performing, rapidly growing company
- Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. With expansive growth over the past year and an anticipated spike again in 2016, they are looking to add a Logistics Analyst to their growing team.
Primary responsibilities of The Logistics Analyst include:
- Coordinating and communicating the master plan, including material requirements lists and route plans, often during challenging environments such as seasonal promotions and high demand seasons
- Performing day-to-day cycle of planning, sourcing, producing, and delivering processes across the distribution grid
- Leading logistics process documentation and collaborating with team members to provide potential improvements based on analytical results
- Supporting the Supply Chain group, providing data analysis and implementing solutions to ensure the lowest cost supply chain network.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of analytical/systems experience with a functional background in supply chain preferred
- Data analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills are essential
- Excellent project management, process and conceptual skills
- Self-starter who thinks outside the box to solve problems
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.