You are here
Global industry leader within the CPG industry!
Manufacturer in downtown Chicago!
About Our Client
Our client is a global industry leader within the CPG industry. They are in need of a Logistics Analyst to assist their extremely innovative and growing Supply Chain team!
The primary responsibilities of the Logistics Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to multi-task and perform cross-functional duties successfully
- Conduct analytical analysis and manage individual projects
- Collect and analyze data from SAP, preparing reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal Supply Chain execution
- Focus on continuous improvement, consistently look for ways to improve current processes, procedures and methodologies in an effort to reduce cost and increase efficiencies
- Perform data analysis on KPIs and make actionable recommendations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Logistics Analyst position:
- 4 year degree in Business, Logistics/Transportation/ Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 1-5 years Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to multitask and handle competing priorities at once
- Experience in scheduling/production planning
- Ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Logistics Analyst opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.