You are here
Logistics Coordinator for Outbound Team
Entry of sales and purchase into operating system
Manage import and export shipments with Clearing and Forwarding Agent
About Our Client
Our client is an international food company which is operating in over 50 countries worldwide. We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator reporting into the Logistics Supervisor.
Contract Administration and Execution:
- Entry of sales and purchase into operating system
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with customers and vendors
- Shipment tracking and follow-up with our suppliers/offices locally and overseas.
- Prepare and proof read shipment documents per the contract instructions and send to customer for review
- Arranging releases for the delivery to Customers with Warehouses
- Link the sale to the purchase file, entry and maintenance of shipment data and generate final invoices in Operating System
Logistics, Cost, Credit & Inventory control:
- Manage import and export shipments with Clearing and Forwarding Agent
- Liaison with third party warehouses for product entry, storage and delivery
- Seek to reduce direct variable costs of logistics through streamlining logistics and choosing the right third party service providers.
- Maintain inventory sheets and ageing analysis
- Handle customer claims for shortages or losses.
- Contact customers to provide information regarding contracts and shipments to ensure we exceed customer expectations.
- Conduct special projects which may be assigned by the manager from time to time.
- Track and control receivables with customers including credit aging analysis and allocation of received funds.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or similar qualification
- Proven history and background in Customer Service, freight and/or logistics industry (3-5 years' minimum experience)
- Strong understanding and ability with computer systems and applications including Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary + benefits