You are here
Industry-leading Chemical Company
About Our Client
Industry-leading, multinational organization with a presence in 60+ countries.
- Maintain inventory for all Mexico sites
- Work closely with vendors & 3PL's to ensure shipment & delivery timetables are adhered to
- Point of contact for all supply chain related initiatives
- Analyze & minimize import/export costs
- Proactively identify & address and logistic issues that arise
- Monitor vendor aging reports to ensure timely and accurate payments, as well as increase automated payment enrollment
- Primary contact for any customer service issues with regards to shipments, complaint investigations, etc...
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Chemical Engineering strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing/supply chain logistics operations
- Strong analytical skills
- SAP experience a must
- Bilingual fluency in English & Spanish required
- Ability to foster & maintain strong internal; & external relationships
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary.
Comprehensive benefits package offered.