You are here
Opportunity to work with suppliers in China
Fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a privately owned company based in the SF Bay area that is looking for someone to handle various transportation responsibilities between the US and China. Currently they are focused on ecommerce and using it as a medium to sell products.
- Facilitate shipping and transportation in the US, cargo transfer between our overseas warehouses, and the shipment of local purchases and returns to China or other countries.
- Respond to exceptional cases during customs declarations for both US shipments and shipments from China to the US
- Coordinate with local logistics forwarders in the US. This will include but not be limited to: Meeting and greeting new forwarders, archiving qualified forwarder data, and performing regular assessment of forwarders.
- Track US Warehouse shipments and provide feedback and status updates when needed
- Work with our warehouses to analyze aspects of logistics such as transit time, cost performance, and the pros and cons of our options
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years experience working in logistics, specialized in air and see transportation
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Mandarin speaking is a big plus
- Strong knowledge of import/export handling and solid understanding of Incoterms
What's on Offer
Market Competitive Compensation and bonus, with other details disclosed to applicants