You are here
Growing NYC-based company looking for Logistics & EDI Manager!
Must have 4 year college degree
About Our Client
This NYC-based company is looking for a Logistics Manager to support their fast paced growth. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and to become part of a great company and talented team.
This Logistics Manager will:
- Collaborate with inventory suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and meet customer needs
- Ensure EDI purchase orders are shipping on time and inventory is readily available
- Develop short and long-term operational plans for the warehouse's holding capacity
- Negotiate with vendors, freight, and inventory suppliers to generate overall cost savings
- Oversight of inventory management including storage and inbound/outbound shipments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Logistics Manager should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in logistics, supply chain, business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a CPG Logistics role
- Proficient in EDI and Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills and meeting deadlines
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, located in New York City, full benefits package.