You are here
Fast-growing technology company
About Our Client
Progressvie technology company that develops software and hardware with the family in mind.
- Input, maintain, validate/reconcile master Product Data in Operating System to ensure, timely and accurate data:
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of annual, seasonal, and monthly plans, sales and inventory reports.
- Assist in planning key accounts, select categories which would include building replenishment plans and closely monitoring replenishment forecast vs. sales to insure proper inventory is maintained in all replenishment programs.
- Monitor and proactively address/highlight and anticipate issues that impact performance to meet ship dates, lead time, response time and inventory goals
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree business or related field
- 2+ years of previous logistics and planning experience
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proactive, positive and sound decision-making skills
What's on Offer
- 401k matching
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision
- Great company culture and team-focused environment
- Optional commuter benefits package
- Unlimited Vacation Days