You are here
2+ years' experience with corporate logistics.
Review daily reports, communicate incoming shipments.
About Our Client
Leading global footwear company.
The Logistics Specialist will:
- Manage allocations and shipments for all major accounts to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Process all orders, update and manage shipping log, and inventory reports.
- Maintain Operational EDI standards and ensure compliance is in line for all EDI partners.
- Support the NY Sales Account Executives with customer inquiries relating to prices, style availability, oversolds, RTVs, and orders that are in EDI status.
- Properly allocate goods for priority orders on a daily basis to meet deadlines.
- Handle all violations and shortages from major department stores and create new methods and find solutions to minimize charge-back's.
- Reconcile customer invoices and support the AR with compliance and other documentation as needed.
- Contact the 3PL to resolve any issues, assist in organizing cycle counts as needed.
- Review daily reports, communicate with Italy regarding incoming shipments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Logistics Specialist should have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Extensive experience with Domestic Major department stores.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and excellent organizational skills.
- 2+ years' experience with corporate logistics.
- Experience working with a European HQ preferred.
- Experience with luxury goods preferred.
What's on Offer
Full time, permanent role as a Logistics Specialist with a global footwear company based in Manhattan.