You are here
Rapidly Growing Company
Great Opportunity for Career Development
About Our Client
This is a rapidly growing, award-winning electrical manufacturing company with great opportunities for advancement.
- Responsible for executing and monitoring all domestic and international logistics processes.
- Tactical point of contact for all logistics partners. Support all daily logistics questions
- Coordinate all freight shipments
- Generate and provide bills of lading for domestic customer freight orders
- Generate and provide commercial invoices, certificate of origins, etc., for international customer orders and coordinate with forwarders
- Determine the best transportation service for raw materials and finished goods destined for our warehouse, our contract manufacturer and our office, as well as generate and provide all needed documentation.
- Oversee reverse logistics processing with our 3PL warehouse and warehousing specialist
- Oversee all manual invoicing
- Coordinate any special shipments for custom customer orders (painting) or R&D
- Track and provide updates on goods-in-transit.
- Review and approve letter of credit and line of credit contracts regarding logistics requirements for international customer orders
- 3PL Warehouse Management
- Act as tactical point of contact between the 3PL and company
- Be on-site once a week to ensure proper receipts and storage of inventory, returned goods (reverse logistics) and general housekeeping
- Review daily inventory counts and cycle counts and research discrepancies
- Review physical inventory counts and research discrepancies
- Coordinate special projects such as re-works, sales kits, etc.
- Coordinate cross-dock for shipments not for immediate stocking.
- Support daily inquiries from 3PL personnel for the optimal operation.
- Overall Inventory Management
- Execute month-end inventory reconciliation. Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Generate and distribute weekly inventory report
- Research and reconcile any vendor PO and receipt discrepancies
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of global logistics experience
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts, including impact of logistics and inventory on other functions of the business
- Warehousing experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- MRP/ERP experience
- Dedication to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Electro Mechanical Manufacturing Experience a plus
What's on Offer
Great Company Culture
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunity for Advancement