You are here
M&A Tax / International Tax Manager
- Newly created position - own the M&A Tax function!
- Exciting opportunity - Great company, great benefits!
About Our Client
Company is a leading Global Medical Device Company based in New Jersey, the epicenter of the Healthcare Industry!
Reporting to the VP of Tax, you will be required to:
* Oversee the International tax and M&A tax function
* Work closely with the VP of Tax and Corporate Development team to establish best practices and advise on the tax implications of various domestic and international transactions
* Be involved in strategic planning, due diligence projects, review and advise on tax structuring and tax planning initiatives
* Work with US and foreign external advisors to ensure tax obligations are being met on a global basis
* Travel to Europe annually to review locations, and discuss operations with the Finance team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
* 4-8 years in M&A Tax, International Tax and/or Transaction Tax
* Experience from a Big 4 firm, law firm or multinational organization
* Industry knowledge an advantage
* JD in Law, LLM in Tax or Masters in Tax highly desirable
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary with large bonus and equity package offered for the right person.