You are here
Maintenance Manager - Dallas
To join a rapidly growing engineering function within a global business
About Our Client
A global chemical business based out of Dallas are going through a rapid phase of growth and are looking to appoint an experienced maintenance manager to their function.
- Ensuring maintenance personnel are trained and competent in plant safety and environmental procedures, potential health and safety hazards and emergency response.
- Front line supervision of the maintenance team including regular inspections of the work areas to ensure assigned tasks and duties are completed and company and plant safety, environmental housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Working with the operations manager to ensure a coordinated and effective reliability centered maintenance process is followed.
- Managing (controlling and optimizing) the daily costs of maintenance (i.e. payroll, supplies, parts and materials etc).
- Provide daily direction and supervision to the maintenance employees.
- Manage the continuous improvement of the plants reliability centered maintenance process.
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling - working with maintenance and operations making sure weekly maintenance plans are developed for preventative maintenance and back log corrective work orders.
- Cost Control - participate in the development of the maintenance budgets (payroll, parts etc.)
The Successful Applicant
*The candidate must come from a chemical engineering background and have a relevant degree to support their hands on experience*.
The successful candidate will have an ability to lead, manage and oversee all maintenance procedures in the plant.
What's on Offer
$120,000 - $150,000 + competitive benefits package.