You are here
Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
About Our Client
Third largest dairy manufacturing plant in Canada and eleventh largest in the United States. It is a extremely successful, stable, and growing organization.
Must possess a strong understanding of the production equipment associated with manufacturing operations including UHT, HTST and Aseptic processors, fillers, case erectors and other packaging line equipment.
* Must have good knowledge of electrical schematics and abilities to troubleshoot basic control circuit wiring. This includes motor control circuits, variable frequency drives, motor diagnosing and main / secondary branch electrical circuits.
* Must demonstrate the ability to effectively use a VOM meter, amp probe, megger, rtd and 4- 20 ma simulators.
* Must demonstrate the ability to interpret ladder logic and have basic PLC knowledge associated with microprocessor- controlled equipment. This includes verifying proper operation of input / output modules and components connected to these devices.
* Must be able to navigate and comprehend HIM screens associated with all filler machines and processing equipment.
* Must demonstrate knowledge of the boiler, plant air and ammonia refrigeration systems in order to maintain daily operations. Demonstrate knowledge of the ice builders, condensers, refrigeration compressors, pumps and valves.
* Must be able to complete assigned pms, work orders and other duties as assigned within a timely manner with limited supervision.
* Must be proficient in requisitioning / maintaining parts inventories to ensure an uninterrupted flow of parts through the department.
The Successful Applicant
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Basic Computer Skills.
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Knowledge of safety programs and procedures.
* Knowledge of Hazmat procedures
What's on Offer
Minimal, but some travel may be required.