You are here
Open to reviewing new Engineering Graduates with strong internship experience
Prefer candidates with 3+ years of related experience
About Our Client
Publicly traded high speed manufacturing company based in Erie, PA
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES for the MAINTENANCE PLANNER :
* Is responsible for providing optimized maintenance plans and schedules for predictive, preventive, routine, scheduled and emergency maintenance services to production, utility operations and infrastructure systems as necessary to provide for safe operations, regulatory compliance and equipment availability related to equipment and systems plant wide.
* Acts as the coordinator for planned activities and is one of the principle contacts between the maintenance, corporate engineering and operations teams. The Maintenance Planner helps to ensure the area, department or facility in which they are assigned receives professional maintenance service in a timely manner to meet cost, delivery and performance goals and objectives.
* Plan and schedule maintenance services in order to maintain safe operating conditions of production units, utility, and infrastructure systems. Plan and schedule maintenance services in order to maintain regulatory compliance of production units, utility and infrastructure systems. Assist in the development of the maintenance group/organization and related guidelines, processes, and procedures.
* Evaluate and schedule maintenance work utilizing the firm's software. Plan and schedule maintenance activities for 3rd party maintenance service providers. Support "best practices" between production areas. Supports continuous improvement activities related to safety, quality, and cost Work in an interdisciplinary team.
* Compile and provide reports related to area of responsibility, act as the subject matter expert for Maintenance Management System to effectively to accomplish and document required maintenance in an efficient and organized manner. Support development of specifications, standards, and codes.
* Will be required to understand or baseline the current state in terms of the effectiveness of work order planning and scheduling and cost (materials, resources, time) implications - an improvement plan will be developed (time line, resources, deliverables) during the first three months.
* The Maintenance Planner will immediately improve communications between and show an improvement in the effectiveness of work order effectiveness and work order completion rate, reduction in back log, and a set of prioritized work orders with (improved) methods and procedures in place.
* Ensure timely estimates and quotations for repairs from inspections and preventative maintenance services to the customer. This will include follow up research for any items (material, equipment, labor) the 3rd party vendors cannot quote.
* Coordinate the work schedule with the Service Planner. When necessary provide back up support to the Service Planner as required to maintain optimal service department efficiency, with tasks including; invoicing, parts procurement, service work scheduling, after hours emergency on call service, etc.
* Maintain files, records and data regarding inspections & preventative maintenance services.
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or Industrial Engineering.
What's on Offer
Great company culture focused on product growth and reinvestment into the company.
Family values are ranked high among the leadership team.
Opportunities for promotion.
Open to relocation for qualified candidates.