You are here
Upward mobility potential
High exposure to Sr. Leadership
About Our Client
A large consumer products company located in North East, Pennsylvania is currently experiencing rapid growth, and therefore, looking to add a Maintenance Planner to their Supply Chain Management Team.
The Maintenance Planner will
- Provide optimized maintenance plans and schedules for predictive, preventive, routine, scheduled and maintenance services to production, utility operations and infrastructure systems.
- Acts as the coordinator for planned activities; principle contact between the maintenance, corporate engineering and operations teams.
- Ensures the area, department or facility in which they are assigned receives professional maintenance service in a timely manner to meet cost, delivery and performance goals and objectives.
- Plan and schedule maintenance services in order to maintain safe operating conditions of production units, utility, and infrastructure systems.
- Compile and provide reports related to area of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
The Maintenance Planner has
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, with the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Thorough technical knowledge in the field of industrial maintenance, including relevant regulations, standards and codes.
- Ability to read and understand complex diagrams.
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles and maintenance practices.
What's on Offer
*Michael Page is an Equal Opportunity Employer.