You are here
Major Fortune 500 Organization
Management / Leadership Position
About Our Client
Global Consumer Product Goods Organization. This company is Fortune 500 organization who is offering a integral role on their maintenance team that will provide a tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Ensure employees are following safety, quality, hygienic end environmental standards in maintenance and repair of equipment
- Schedules maintenance employees for assignments and job specific training
- Resolves technical problems in packing ,processing , warehousing and all areas
- Identify reliability improvement and cost savings opportunities
- Perform RCA, BDA, JSA and QIR and execute counter measures to improve safety, quality and USLE.
- Manages predictive and preventative technologies and programs
- Oversees the design of equipment upgrades and improvements
- Manages outside contractors working at the facility
- Reviews maintenance requisitions and other work requests for feasibility or possible difficulty, improvement or simplification; approve and assign priorities and assignments
- Provide directions and technical assistant to hourly employees. Demonstrate strong leadership. Hold employees accountable and drive department initiatives to deliver desired results in professional manner.
- Manage day to day activities and provide timely feedback on actions assigned during shift meeting.
- Work cross functionally with other departments to support department initiatives
- Supervise hourly employees.
The Successful Applicant
-Engineering or Technical Degree
-Prior Engineering experience
-Proficiency with MS Office and computers
-Product, Process, and Packaging Expertise
-Technical Problem solving; interpersonal negotiating
-Leadership Skills, Client Management Skills
What's on Offer
-Competitive Salary / Benefits
-4 weeks Vacation