You are here
Career growth, competitive salary, 401k, and outstanding benefits
Be part of a very stable organization
About Our Client
We are recognized as one of the most experienced, state of the art, thermoforming companies in the industry.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of buildings.
- Utilizes safe practices in accordance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Direct workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings or buildings.
- Directs workers engaged in repairing building utility systems, such as electrical wiring and controls, heating and ventilating systems, and water distribution and plumbing systems.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Repair equipment.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Directs and supervises workers engaged in installing, servicing, and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Serves as member of Safety Committee.
- May perform other duties as directed.
- Preventative maintenance, trouble shooting.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to exchange ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
- Knowledge in setting up machines or equipment for operation.
- Use of tools, equipment and work aids such as precision gauges and measuring instruments.
- Effective communication skills including talking with or signaling people to convey or exchange information, and in giving assignments/instructions to helpers or assistants.
- Supervises maintenance staff.
What's on Offer
Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organization, with great benefits, competitive salary, and 401K.