You are here
Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
- Maintenance Technician/HVAC/Automation Technician
- Predictive Maintenance/Technical Development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global FMCG manufacturing company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower the global production sector. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions, executing their commitment to lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders.
Our client is looking for an experienced Mainteance Technician for this role. You will have proven experience in providing industrial maintenance, safety coordination, compliance, and troubleshoot facilities operations within a manufacturing (food & beverages), consumer goods, and environmental domain.
- Perform essential job responsibilities and essential physical demands
- Provide strong communications and effectively work with cross functional teams
- Possess automation skills among these fields:
- Develop/modify screens RSView and/or PanelView
- Knowledge of programming and HMI software
- Facilitate and manage industrial networks -EtherNet/IP, Device Net, or Data Highway
- Maintenance and repair of motor controls, general industrial wiring and hardware, and electrical troubleshoot
- Maintenance and repairs of mechanical systems: pneumatics, bearings, seals, gears, chains, pipe fitting, etc.
The Successful Applicant
This ideal candidate will have previous technical experience and extensive knowledge among this division. Other requirements include:
- Minimum 2 years' electrical/electronic degree or equivalent experience/training
- Proficient with PLC design, programming, and troubleshooting
- Maintenance and repairs or motor controls, industrial wiring and hardware, and electrical troubleshooting
- Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing, preferably food & beverage industry
- Preferred 1st Class Stationary Engineer license and proven safety record
What's on Offer
Dependent upon experience.