You are here
Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3rd Shift is 11 PM to 7 AM
About Our Client
- Perform work in accordance with sound safety practices.
- Perform predicative maintenance to detect defects in equipment and to make proper repairs and/or adjustments.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain mechanical systems on all plant equipment and production machines.
- Locate and order replacement equipment components as needed
- Maintain equipment maintenance records using PM software
- Extensive knowledge in troubleshooting to minimize machine downtime and improve safety.
- Extensive knowledge of the practice, methods, tools, equipment and material used in this trade.
- Thorough working knowledge of the following: hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, welding, plumbing and millwright.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to read and interpret sketches, diagrams and blueprints.
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reading, writing and mathematical level necessary to competently perform job duties.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards of the trades and the necessary safety precautions; i.e. lockout/tagout, power press safety and confined space.
- Some knowledge of and work in accordance with the National and Local electric codes.
What's on Offer
Hourly Pay + OT