You are here
Fortune 500 Consumer Product Organization
About Our Client
Global Consumer Product Goods Organization. This company is Fortune 500 organization who is offering a integral role on their maintenance team that will provide a tremendous opportunity for growth.
Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
The Successful Applicant
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- Industrial maintenance experience required.
- Mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills. - Ability to follow manufacturers specifications and schematics.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
What's on Offer
-Competitive Entry Level Salary
-Union Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
-Big Opportunity for growth!