You are here
Rapidly expanding company!
Opportunity to implement change & grow as a leader!
About Our Client
This organization's product lines are recognized as some of the country's best selling & trusted brands. They have accomplished this through building an incredible team of employees who are customer focused, motivated, & purpose driven. We are looking to add even more passionate people to join their innovative team!
- Direct the activities of the maintenance staff with the ability to lead, coach, & develop hourly maintenance employees.
- Emphasis on building talent through coaching & mentoring & holding the team accountable.
- Promotes a proactive approach for maintaining & improving equipment reliability.
- Interact with plant production management to ensure that production & maintenance work as a team.
- Recommends equipment upgrades & implements upon approval utilizing expertise in the industry.
- Sources parts & materials as needed for daily operation of assigned projects.
- Assist in the design, fabrication, & implementation of new equipment.
- Performs building checks to assure proper operation of all building systems.
- Direct the training of new maintenance employees.
- Coordinates maintenance coverage in cases of vacation, call-off, project work, & training.
- Oversee & insure that all safety procedures are followed in the maintenance department.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree or Vocational training.
- Minimum 2 experience in a supervisory level position with proven ability to create a team oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/TPM/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience in a food manufacturing facility strongly desired, but not required.
- Experience in Pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, PLC, welding, fabricating, or refrigeration required.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay.
- Friendly environment.
- Opportunity to implement TPM/Lean methodologies in a production environment.
- Trusted brand name, quality products.
- Break into the Food Production industry.
- Excellent leadership opportunity.