You are here
Manager - Construction Recruitment
Michael Page is an industry leader in specialist recruitment
The Boston office is seeking a Manager for Construction Recruitment
About Our Client
With a market cap of roughly $2B and offices in 30 countries, Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies. We are comprised of specialized teams of Recruitment Consultants who are experts in each of their markets, allowing us to facilitate perfect matches between businesses and individuals.
One of our fastest growing business lines is the Construction practice and due to this team growing rapidly the team has split in two so there is an opening for a Manager to run this new team.
The Manager - Construction Recruitment role is responsible for running one of the most successful teams in the Boston office. This team is made up of exceptional recruiters but there is a need for some additional leadership and management expertise to help with the rapid expansion of the team. This position will work closely with other Managers in the Boston office and across the USA and have many opportunities to learn from more senior members of the recruitment team and has a solid career path to Director and beyond.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a team of recruiters focusing on recruitment in the construction industry on the East Coast
- Maintaining relationships with both more junior and senior members of the recruitment team and effectively communicate strengths and constructively identifying possible areas for improvement
- Recruiting for positions including project management, superintendents, estimating, schedulers, safety positions, architectural/engineering positions, and accounting/finance within the construction field
- Leading by example by maintaining a high personal revenue number, demonstrating a consistent approach in all situations, and creating and maintaining a positive sales-based team environment.
- Assist in creating strategies to maximize revenue through business development and account management
The Successful Applicant
A Successful Candidate
A successful Manager - Construction Recruitment will have the following:
- A proven track record both recruiting and managing a team of recruiters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An ability to win their own business and manager existing accounts
- Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
The Manager - Construction Recruitment position comes with a market leading base salary in the range of $70,000 to $85,000 in addition to medical and dental coverage, 20 days paid vacation, and unlimited bonus potential.