You are here
Manager - Consulting (Non-External Audit)
Ideally suited to those looking to take their first step out of Big 4
Non-external audit Financial Analysis and Consulting
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized consulting firm that specializes on non-audit related consulting assignments. Their firm is made up entirely of ex-Big 4 CPAs but they focus on areas outside of external audit. They are a highly commercial and entrepreneurial firm who offer extremely competitive remuneration packages and incentives, along with the traditional career progression opportunities that can be expected from a large public accounting firm. Business development efforts and an entrepreneurial mindsets are highly compensated.
Managing a team of like-minded Big 4 auditing alumni, this role is a client facing opportunity that focuses on the following main areas. The role that you move into will be dependent upon your career aspirations and previous work experience:
- Carve-out accounting
- IPO readiness and execution
- SEC Reporting
- Sox & Controls
- Purchaase accounting
- Delisting accounting
- Sox & Controls
- Annual process and controls update
- Interim management
- Valuations/ modelling
- Transaction advisory/ M&A
Manager-level candidates will work closely with senior management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies. Managers will lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including: report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours!
The Successful Applicant
- CPA from Big 4 (essential)
- 4 to 8 years experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service.
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $ 130,000 base salary
- Bonus (performance related)Work/ life balance orientated - strict 40 hour working week
- Paid overtime (anything above 40 hours a week)
- 5% profit sharing on all business generated
- Work from home available
- Collegiate environment of like-minded Big 4 alumni
- Large company celebrations and seasonal social events.