You are here
Manager, Corporate Accounting
Urgent Hire! Well-Established Hedge Fund Seeks Manager, Corporate Accounting
Great Opportunity to Join Leading Organization in Management Capacity
About Our Client
Our client, a growing and innovative leader in the financial services industry, is based in lower Fairfield County, CT. With a rich history of success, our client is filled with employees who strive to go above and beyond.
This role specifically falls within the organization's family office, which works closely with the rest of the firm. This office provides outstanding services while sharing the ideas of the rest of the firm.
In this role, the Manager of Corporate Accounting will demonstrate hands-on accounting skills while providing good thinking qualities and holding incredible values (integrity, open mindedness, and self-drive). Additionally, the role includes:
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely month-end closing, general ledger reports and financial reporting operations
- Bank, credit card and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash management functions
- Identifying areas of risk, creating and implementing solutions to avoid future risks
- Training junior members of staff
- Information, analysis and reports needed for tax return preparation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, organized, and always striving to exceed expectations. Additionally, the following qualifications are needed:
- 6+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Experience leading a team and directing others
- Ability to juggle multiple complex streams of work
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting software programs
What's on Offer
Terrific opportunity to join a growing organization that can offer stability, ability to move vertically and a competitive compensation package.