You are here
Manager of Engineering Services
Develop detailed capital plans for each facility
Tracking of overall cash flow for operations capital budget
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturer of Foods. They recently acquired a competitor and have doubled their customer base.
As the Manager of Engineering Services you will be responsible for supporting the development of annual capital budgets, maintain the capital plan and support plant continuous improvement projects, including safety, environmental, sustainability, and quality goals.
This is an engineering role that will provide administrative and engineering support of corporate operations goals and provide support to the plants and plant project engineers as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide CAD support to the plants and plant project engineers
- Develop detailed capital plans for each facility
- Tracking of overall cash flow for operations capital budget and the planning of capital budgets.
- Project planning, including:
- Economic and feasibility analysis
- Conceptual and schematic design
- Cost estimation
- Detailed design
- Project execution, including control, commissioning, start-up and operator training.
- Assess equipment vendors, contractors, and suppliers for competence, capability, costs, and compliance with standards.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities and teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in an engineering discipline
- 3 years' experience in a plant environment
- Experience in the food and beverage industry. Ideally frozen food
- Experience as a project engineer or project manager
- Must have skills in capital project development and implementation
- Must have strong competency with AutoCAD.
- Travel will be 30%
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to lead a growing engineering team in a business that has doubled its customer base.