You are here
Manager of Engineering Services
Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing
Six sigma, Project Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Food Company throughout the United States. For the past five years it has been growing double digits bringing the company to a leading position
- Provide CAD support to the plants and plant project engineers
- Develop and implement an energy and sustainability strategy for the group.
- Develop detailed 5 year capital plans for each facility
- Tracking of overall cash flow for operations capital budget and the planning of capital budgets.
- Provide engineering support and project development to the CI group
- Project planning, including:
- Economic and feasibility analysis
- Conceptual and schematic design
- Cost estimation
- Scope development
- Detailed design
- Cost and schedule development
- Project execution, including control, commissioning, startup and operator training.
- Project close out including asset capitalization and performance/success verification.
- Assess equipment vendors, contractors and suppliers for competence, capability, costs, and compliance with standards.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities and teams.
- Actively work with other departments in problem solving and developing best practices.
- Perform work within company standards.
- Performs all other work as required by the company
The Successful Applicant
- Must have an Associates degree in an engineering discipline, BS is preferred
- Must have 5 -7 years' experience with at least 3 years' experience in a plant environment
- Experience in food, pharma, or consumer products manufacturing a plus
- Experience as a project engineer or project manager
- Must have skills in capital project development and implementation
- Must have strong competency with AutoCAD.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong understanding of project accounting and planning
- Must have project management skills, be detailed oriented, and be able to prioritize
- and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Must have sound planning and organization skills
- Must be willing to travel at least 30% of the time
What's on Offer
Excellent Base+ Bonus compensation. Very comprehensive benefits package.