You are here
Manager of Financial Planing & Analysis - Retail Fashion
- Global Retail Fashion Brand, Growing Extremely Rapidly
- Looking for a Manager of FP&A, 8+ Years of Experience in Retail
About Our Client
Retail fashion brand that has grown on a global scale over the last 10 years, with a presence in over 50 countries.
- Deliver high-quality financial planning, analysis, and business decision support to commercial leaders of multiple business units.
- Support the annual budget, quarterly forecast and long range planning processes by analyzing current trends compared to latest projections, establishing financial objectives, communicating risks and opportunities to business leaders while also providing recommendations to meet or beat financial targets.
- Drive forecast accuracy through collaboration with cost centers owners, business decision makers and accounting team.
- Lead preparation of monthly and quarterly financial management packages and quarterly business reviews in support of business partners.
- Provide sound analysis of sales, margin, expense and KPI metrics; Identify short term and long term trends and communicate potential outcome to business partners
- Support all business leaders in ROI and sensitivity analysis relating to business opportunities to ensure financial feasibility of initiatives in addition to performing hindsight analysis to evaluate expected performance versus actual results
- Contribute positive impact on staff development and motivation of talent across the finance team through effective coaching, appropriate engagement and leading by example.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in Corporate/Retail Finance
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Retail/Fashion industry experience required
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary plus bonus
Healthcare benefits, 401K
Generous annual merchandise allowance, among other perks