You are here
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
A chance to join a well-established company.
An opportunity to work in the Fashion Retail industry.
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing retail brands, with over 420 stores in the US and Canada.
The ideal candidate for this FP&A Manager position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Oversee updates to the financial forecast in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop calendar of activities and help train existing team members in FP&A.
- Prepare annual plan in conjunction with input from all departments, ensuring input has been documented and properly included.
- Ensure all budgeted expenses are adequately documented and supported, and in line with the company's overall strategic plans.
- Work with department heads to ensure budgeted goals are met, oversee budget revisions, and ensure communication to department head.
- Identify and call out weekly issues affecting the Company's operations, profitability, and inventory position.
- Supervise the creation of monthly stores sales plans.
- Manage the department reporting to support business needs.
- Provide financial analysis for relevant issues that could impact business.
- Create a service oriented environment to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this FP&A Manager position will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related field. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Experience with Supply-Chain and/or Operations.
- 5 to 6 years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with the Retail Industry.
- Extensive Knowledge of MS Excel and database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Depends on experience.