You are here
Manager of Financial Reporting
Great career path
Excellent company for Management
About Our Client
- Large financial services company
- Recognized on a global scale
- More than 30 offices worldwide
- Prepares data for the filings of 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-Ks, and other related filings, as well as review of the XBRL submissions related to assigned footnotes.
- Play a lead role in execution of external audit plans.
- Leads the design, development, and maintenance of financial databases and reports.
- Ensures the integrity, performance, and maintenance of the financial data and reporting environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA license
- 5 years of relevant accounting experience along with strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- 3 years of experience in financial reporting including preparation or audit of financial statements and analytics for a large company
What's on Offer
- Great work/life balance
- Excellent compensation for the position
- Benefits paid in full (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Great vacation package with all holidays off including your birthday