You are here
Manager of FP&A - Manufacturing
Enter a newly created position at a thriving company
Partner with the VP of Finance in the development/management of FP&A
About Our Client
Our client is one of America's largest importers, distributors and manufacturers of fresh and frozen food products in the Greater Boston Area. This company is a privately held, family business that is committed to feeding America with sustainable foods. This company is a highly reputable and recognizable name within the food industry.
The Manager of FP&A - Manufacturing will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytic tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's portfolio of business.
- Manage a team of 3.
- Partner with the VP finance in the development and management of the annual operating plan and budget process.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytic review and trend analysis.
- Develop and manage capital planning and review process.
- Support the strategic business planning process.
- Lead scenario modeling efforts for the development and growth of our commercial LOB's and continued improvement efforts in operational efficiency's.
- Monitor competitive dynamics of the LOB's.
- Participate in the financial modeling and due diligence efforts related to bank and cap lease financing.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10+ years of finance/ planning and analytics within the food, chemical pharmaceutical and/or, perishable industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic capabilities and interpersonal skills to .successfully navigate the input and interactions of sales, demand planning, purchasing, finance and operations teams.
- Demonstrated experience managing accounting infrastructure in a successful enterprise, as well as people evaluation and management.
- Demonstrated experience managing credit department in a multi-location distribution company with national retail accounts.
- BS/BA degree in finance/accounting, or related fields.
- MBA Preferred.
What's on Offer
The Manager of FP&A - Manufacturing will receive the following offer:
- Competitive Salary Base
- 15% Bonus
- PTO - 3 Weeks
- 6 sick days
- 9 paid holidays (2 floating)
- 401k Match 3%
- Flex Spending (medical, dental, etc.)
Successful applicants should apply below for consideration within 48 hours.