You are here
Manager - Internal Forensic Accounting
New leadership position dealing with internal audit investigations
CIA, CPA, CFE or CISA designation preferred
About Our Client
Our client, one of the nation's largest retail chains, serves more than 5 million customers each day in communities across America.
They operate over a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company is up to date with cutting edge technology, utilizing an impressive website and delivery network to service its customers.
They provide a unique opportunity to their employees to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. They offer the chance to work in a truly supportive work space and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of their customers, team members and the communities they call home.
- Dispatch and oversee investigations into allegations of potential employee misconduct or by 3rd parties.
- Responsible for conducting in depth research on both domestic and international documents.
- Create plans to address internal control issues, recommend solutions to leadership.
- Weigh cost outcomes of proposed plans.
- Will oversee multiple audit/investigative teams providing, guidance, coaching and development.
- Create and understand audit techniques that will document effectiveness of internal controls.
- Prevent all findings clearly and effectively to upper management.
- Improve and streamline department operations.
- Show commitment to company values.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MIS, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- Master's degree in similar fields a plus.
- Big 4/Top 10 accounting experience a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years in accounting, finance or auditing.
- CIA, CPA, CFE or CISA designation strongly preferred.
- High working knowledge of MS office suite.
- Experience assessing risk.
- Experience with forensic data.
- Experience in streamlining company operations.
- Effective communicator, both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Lead fraud prevention in a fantastic multi-billion dollar firm! Offer is $90k - $115k with a 12% potential bonus and great benefits.