You are here
Manager IT Audit
Opportunity to move into an Audit management role then move into the business
Looking for top tier IT Audit candidates - Big 4 experience is a plus!
About Our Client
Top technology services company with a global presence in over 100 countries.
- Proactively assess risks, plan and execute audit deliverables.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of all operating processes and controls.
- Supervise the completion of multiple assignments making sure they are on time and within budget, while meeting quality standards.
- Serve as project manager of large audits with moderate to high complexity and perform special reviews as requested.
- Review associates work and provide feedback. Provide quality control and ensure that all work is performed according to IIA Standards.
- Formally meet with client senior management to discuss audit issues and agree on a recommended course of action.
- Draft audit reports in accordance with department standards and metrics.
- Ensure that issues or problems are addressed and communicated appropriately in a timely manner.
- Support the annual risk assessment process and the development of the business process audit plan.
- Generate and drive improvement efforts.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 8 years of recent relevant audit, risk, and/or IT experience, with 2 or more years in a Public Accounting firm (Big Four experience preferred).
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related degree is required.
- One professionally recognized certification (CISA, CIA, CPA, CISSP).
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks and methodologies related to SOX and IT Audits.
- Experience in a variety of common platforms, such as, Windows, Active Directory, UNIX, Linux, AS/400, z/OS.
- Excellent communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Ability to work independently and established track record of collaboration with others.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base + bonus
- Opportunity to move out of Audit in 2 years