You are here
Manager of Logistics
- High-Growth Environment
- Fast Paced and Constantly Evolving Company
About Our Client
Fast-moving and constantly evolving company within the Food industry.
- Oversee the delivery network of orders from our fulfillment centers to our customers
- Support the fulfillment center teams in developing, implementing and executing across a variety of strategic initiatives focused on increasing logistics efficiencies
- Partner with Customer Experience, Engineering, Product and Data to develop, launch and measure results from new logistics initiatives
- Identify, prioritize, structure and solve an array of other complex business problems through the use of analytics and business judgment
- Partner with the fulfillment centers to plan and execute outbound shipping activities
- Collaborate with Customer Experience to continuously improve the delivery experience and respond to delivery exceptions and requests
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to a complex array of logistics challenges
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of professional experience in operations.
- Direct management experience required.
- Must be very organized
- You must be reliable and punctual
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high-growth environment
- A solutions-oriented mindset. You power through and conquer the seemingly impossible.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. Some travel required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Growth Potential.