You are here
Manager, Regional Marketing- Americas
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held firm with a presence in over 40 countries. They are widely known across the globe for their unique solutions and the industry's best customer service including free and unlimited technical support as well as an outstanding training program. Although their customers come in all sizes and represent all industries, more than 90% of Fortune 100 organizations utilize our client's software.
- Provide management for the Marketing Department (Americas), this includes, but is not limited to: identifying and assisting with implementation of staffing for the department, regularly meet with employees to mentor and assess performance. Attend regular meetings with direct supervisor to agree to activity and local strategy for Americas territories.
- Assume overall responsibilities for all regional and local marketing communications and activities.
- Maintain a strong understanding and be able to suggest appropriate action on marketing response metrics in order to drive ongoing improvement to marketing programs.
- Work with the Director, Sales and Marketing - Americas to prepare, track and authorize all Marketing expenditure budgets and submit as required, to include ILR and other Channel Marketing.
- Work closely with the Director, Sales & Marketing - Americas to coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services throughout region
- Manage marketing, advertising and social networking campaigns and projects including, but not limited to comprehensive e-mail programs, blogging, case studies, lead generation, cross-sell and up-sell programs.
- Act as representative for the Americas on lead generation activities, and any other regional marketing activities, tasks and projects.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the regional marketing management function including product launch management and sales enablement.
- As requested, work closely with the Marketing Managers in EMEIA and APAC to identify and participate in the global marketing of all products.
- Direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and external vendors.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of CRM database and associated applications, to include but no limited to, updates to automated mailing campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Marketing related field, course work in statistics/computer science a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years of B2B marketing experience is required.
- Global marketing experience is required; Latin America experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing Marketing teams. Longer tenure is preferred.
- Familiarity and comfort with data analysis and/or statistics applications, experience with company software is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and creative writing communication skills, including the ability to explain software and services to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized, accurate, thorough, and able to assume diverse responsibilities.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete projects on time with minimal supervision.
- Project management experience including scheduling, planning and managing projects to completion is a plus.
- Results-driven, self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to interpret data and pursue actionable outcome.
- Travel on an as needed basis both domestically and internationally, must be a current and valid passport holder.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exceptional collection of benefits, and are committed to integrity, mutual respect, good humor, teamwork, and a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits- 100% paid for
- 401k + match
- Strong PTO - Work life balance is important!