You are here
Manager, Revenue Accounting & Analysis
Opportunity to a join a rapidly growing technology/SaaS company in the Bay
Experience with ASC 606/605/650 and Public Accounting background urged to apply!
About Our Client
Our client is a global, publicly traded financial services and technology company that is one of the leaders in SaaS for the financial services industry.
- Lead contract revenue and ensure contracts are reviewed for revenue recognition compliance
- Review revenue accounting memos and document accounting positions for specific deals
- Support sales & legal teams with contract negotiation and providing revenue recognition recommendations
- Participate in monthly revenue analytics and deferred revenue recognition files
- Review and approve regional deferred revenue and unbilled AR schedules
- Train & develop a growing team of Revenue Accountants & Analysts
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a bachelors in Accounting, Master's highly preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a Public Accounting (Big 4) firm supporting tech, SaaS clients on technical accounting issues centered around revenue recognition
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and IFRS in the area of revenue recognition
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package commensurate based on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and grow the revenue recognition team.