You are here
Manager Strategic Marketing - BioPharma
Build out strategic marketing function
Opportunity for growth within company
About Our Client
Our client is pioneering a novel platform to deliver transformative treatments to patients across all major therapeutic areas.
- Strategic planning
- Primary and secondary research
- Competitive intelligence
- Financial forecasting
- Key opinion leader identification, recruitment, and interaction
- Product profile development
- PR/IR support
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from a recognized top 10 global program or PhD in Chemistry, Biochem, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, or related discipline preferred
- Masters with concentration in analytical discipline (e.g. finance, epidemiology, biostatistics, etc.) also considered
- 2-4 years experience in life science strategy consulting or strategic marketing at a biopharma company
- Strategic planning and research in areas dealing with next generation antibody constructs, nanoparticles, and/or cell therapy
- Strategic planning, portfolio analysis, and commercial assessment work in oncology, rare and autoimmune diseases
What's on Offer
- $100,000-$120,000 base salary
Contact for more information regarding salary and benefits.