You are here
Manager, Supply Chain Planning
Top 100 Places to Work
Experience with End-to-End Supply Chain and Planning
About Our Client
Top Medical Device company leading the industry in innovation and ranking ammongst the top companies to work for.
Manage Integrated Business Planning process for a portfolio of products, generating build requirements to plants based on demand, service level and inventory strategies.
Review committed build plans from plants/external suppliers and works cross functionally to close all supply demand gaps.
Track and manage inventory across distribution centers and affiliates to ensure ongoing supply demand alignment.
Identify and work cross functionally to address supply continuity risks, and escalate as necessary.
Manage system parameters and flags to preserve constrained inventory for earmarked demand.
Participate on project/product launch core teams to represent supply chain function.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced leaders who can take charge, influence cross functional teams, and drive decisions
- Great communicator and collaborater
- Extremely analytical with advanced Excel
- Planning experience is key
- Minimum of 5 years in Supply Chain
- Bachelor's Degree Required, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Engineering
- Masters Degree a plus
- Medical Device Industry experience is a plus
- Preferred experience with Oracle, SAP, and Demantra
- CPIM or CSCP certification from APICS is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Great company culture