You are here
Manager of Supply Planning
Global Consumer Products Business
Opening due to business growth
About Our Client
International Consumer Products business
- Leads and manages the supply planners (6 direct reports), sets challenging goals and objectives, and develops the organization.
- Routinely interacts with senior cross-functional management in matters related to product supply and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Coordinates and manages forecast changes to ensure alignment with planning to deliver internal supply metrics.
- Lead the monthly consensus review meeting with senior management.
- Provides planning support with the preparation of long range capacity analysis in support of the annual budget process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- Proven ability to lead change, gain consensus, develop staff and continuously improve
- JDA (Manugistics) experience highly desired, JDEdwards and Cognos experience a plus
- Demonstrated teamwork and communication skills are essential
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus + Benefits