You are here
Managing Consultant - Cosmetics
Managing Consultant - Cosmetics
Michael Page's fastest growing corporate recruitment business is looking to grow
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
Following numerous recent successes, the Cosmetics, Skincare and Beauty Recruitment team has signed preferred supplier agreements, to allow them to recruit with all of the biggest players in this industry, as well as a recent track record with some of the most exciting and fast growing start-ups in this space.
Why join us?
- We provide extensive on-desk training and hands-on classroom boot-camp style development to all of our consultants; we work with you to get you to the next level.
- We pay all consultants a salary, with full benefits, cell phone plan and quarterly bonuses based on your performance. From week 1 of joining our team you will be able to win weekly AMEX gift card incentives, as well as quarterly (and annual) luxury high performer all expense paid trips across North, South and Central America.
- We recently relocated our NY operations to a brand new office in Midtown (housing a growing team of 160 ambitious consultants from all over the world), with gorgeous views of New York City
As the Managing Consultant for the Cosmetics, Skincare and Beauty recruitment division at Michael Page New York you will be responsible for;
- Attend networking events to develop client relationships
- Individually manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new business from existing customers and prospective clients
- Utilize training and development to generate leads
- Develop B2B accounts
- Consistently deliver individual targets every month and contribute to the targets of your team
- Identify and develop talent internally, grow your team around you
- Coordinate with technical teams, senior management and clients to identify specific project requirements and deliverables
- Oversee the on going review of project status. Track project deadlines and make sure that they are met
- Work closely with team members, experts in development and production teams, to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives
- Act as primary face-to-face contact with client project management. Establish and develop relationships with current clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Manage client engagement and communication relative to project status and progress
- Assist with time and resource management throughout the development and management of assigned project
- Anticipate and mitigate project risks
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role of Managing Consultant, you will be an experienced recruiter, who is hungry to progress and develop in a team growing at over 100% quarter on quarter!
You will be experienced at networking with executive candidates and clients and you will be dedicated to providing them with unrivalled levels of service.
You will have an interest and passion for the Consumer Products and Cosmetics, Skincare and Beauty Industries.
What's on Offer
Managing Consultant - Cosmetics, Skincare and Beauty
- Benefit from industry leading training and development, continuous development on your technical sales skills and your soft skills to help you get to the next level in your career
- Benefit from quarterly and annual vacation trips to exotic location
- Benefit from competitive quarterly bonuses, meritocratic promotion targets
- Benefit from weekly paid out financial incentives